Thursday, February 6, 2014

Whimsical Design

As I am going through pictures and websites that focus on tree houses, I am amazed at the variety of size, design and level of "whimsy" I am finding. Tree houses, of course, are by their nature something that is outside the boundaries of routine and normal. How normal is building in a tree? Since the nature of a tree house is "out of the normal", all aspects of a tree house are okay with being "out of the normal" as well. In fact, the more "Out there" the better it seems.

 I am beginning to collect all of the design features I can get my hands on to try and come up with the most appealing feature possible when we start the construction process. What I know right now is that there are two paths to take. One being sort of a luxurious, romantic design and the other being a more adventurous and whimsical design.

Both designs are probably going to be included in our tree house projects since there will be several units to develop in different styles. Still, I am looking for the things that a typical guest would like to see in their tree house experience. If you have ideas of what you would like to see. please feel free to post them in the comment section. Believe me, we are going to consider EVERYTHING..........We even saw a tree house with a private outdoor shower! How "out of the ordinary" is that?

Things are going to get REALLY INTERESTING, REALLY FAST. Subscribe to our updates to the right of the page to receive periodic messages and "Special Offers" from us once the construction starts!

See You In The Trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment