Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sleeping In Trees

This blog is dedicated to the tree house adventure and lifestyle.

I think that someday I will build a tree house. Until then, This is where I will collect ideas and inspiration. I hope you enjoy the different photos posted here. Most of them were found around the internet.

If we build a tree house, it will likely be at one of our resorts. I would welcome input as to what kind of tree house and amenities would be the most desired. Things like hot tubs, extra bunks for kids, swinging bridges, and so on.

The more input the better!

Until then, Enjoy all of the posts and come back often. If you are a tree house enthusiast, you will enjoy the pics I've found. We may even initiate a "Kickstarter" program to get funds to build one. If you would like to see that happen, let me know that too. I'm sure we would give away premium stays at the tree house.

No comments:

Post a Comment